Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Wedding





I have been terrible about posting on the blog the last few weeks!! I had the honor of making the cupcakes, cake and cake pops for a friends wedding. When I walked into The Hollywood Schoolhouse in Woodinville, I was blown away at how beautiful the setting was and all of the wonderful decorations made by the bride. She had a dessert table that had perfectly coordinated candy, chocolate covered oreos, handmade signage and of course my dessert additions. It was beautiful. My pictures do not do it justice. It was simply beautiful!! Thank you Marin & Mike & Congratulations!!

1 comment:

  1. Kris, thank YOU so much for being a part of our day!!! Everything turned out so wonderfully, and I got so many compliments on your delicious cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete